Wash and cut squid rings.
Little secret from the seller of fish: put them to boil in hot salted water for 2-3 minutes.
They are then passed through cold water and drained.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a deep frying pan.
Put the rings on and let them brown on all sides for 10 minutes.
Take them out and reserve them.
Put a tablespoon of oil and cook the chopped onion and garlic.
When they are browned, add the squid, paprika, diced red pepper and mix.
Season: salt, pepper.
Add the homemade tomato sauce - see recipe, tomato paste and glass of warm water (or white wine).
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Then add the cream and whiskey and simmer for another 10 minutes without covering.
Sprinkle with freshly chopped greens.
Serve with rice or pasta.
Good appetite !!
Homemade recipe for Bloody Mary
There are several methods for preparing this cocktail (in a shaker, blender, glass, fiber) and different proportions of "Bloody Mary". According to the standards of the International Bartenders Association (IBA), you can use any of these methods. We will resort to the simplest version, mix all the ingredients in a glass.
- tomato juice - 150 grams
- vodka - 75 ml
- lemon juice - 15 ml
- Salt - 1 gram
- pepper - 1 gram
- celery - 1 twig
- Tabasco sauce - 3 drops (optional)
- Vusters sauce - 3 drops (optional).
Worcestershire sauce - is the English sweet-sour spice made from vinegar, sugar and fish. Tabasco - sharp spicy sauce pepper, vinegar and salt. At home, these two ingredients are rarely used, but they are not essential affects the taste, therefore they can be eliminated.
1. Pour the vodka into a large volume of highball.
2. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice and mix well.
4. Pour the tomato juice, Tabasco sauce and add Vusters (optional), mix again.
5. Put a sprig of celery in a glass.
Bloody Mary with celery
During the preparation of most cocktails with vodka first glass of ice was added and then the other components. In the case of "Bloody Mary" experienced bartenders first recommend vodka mix with pepper, lemon juice and salt, then fill the glass with ice. With this amendment the ingredients are better mixed, improving the taste of the cocktail.
The video shows a slightly different technology for preparing "Bloody Mary", if the ingredients are mixed, "Russian" way.
Ingredient Squid in crispy crust
- 500 grams of frozen raw squid rings or 400 grams of fresh (frozen ones have an ice crust so it will be lost from the total amount) you can use, of course, whole raw squid, which will have to be cleaned and then cut into rings of 1 cm. thickness
- 150 grams of flour
- 1 large egg (60 grams)
- 250 ml. beer (it is good to keep a little extra beer to dilute the dough that may thicken during preparation)
- in addition: 5-6 tablespoons of flour mixed with 1 teaspoon of grated salt
- salt pepper
- optional: 1 tip of granulated garlic knife (I like to put, but very little)
- plenty of oil for frying (minimum 500 ml.)
- favorite sauce for serving, lemon
Prepare squid in crispy crust:
1. If whole squid are used, they will be cleaned as shown in the grilled seafood recipe, then the tubes will be cut perpendicular to their length in rings about 1 cm thick, and the tentacles will be kept for a risotto or another preparation.
2. If you use (as I did) frozen raw squid rings, put them in a bowl and cover with cold water to thaw (picture 1).
3. After thawing, the squid rings drain the water into a strainer (picture 2).
4. To prepare the dough, put in an egg bowl, 250 ml. of beer and 150 grams of flour, add 1 pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and if you like you can add other spices, I also put 1 pinch of granulated garlic (picture 3).
5. Homogenize everything with the pear-shaped target, without exaggerating with the mixing (picture 4). The dough should be like a slightly thicker pancake batter.
6. Separately, mix the rest of the flour with 1 teaspoon of salt in a bowl. Squid rings are rolled in salted flour (picture 5).
7. Heat the oil in a deeper pan (the layer of oil should be 2 fingers good).
8. Squid rings dressed in flour are dipped in the dough (picture 6).
9. Drain the squid rings from the excess dough and place them carefully (be careful not to splash) in the hot oil.
Immediately after putting the first squid rings in the oil, the heat is reduced to medium, the oil must be hot enough to sizzle when you put the squid in the pan, but not so hot that the crust burns and the raw squid remains in the middle. It is good that, immediately after roasting squid rings, take hot oil with a large spoon and pour it on top of the squid, this will prevent the dough crust from cracking.
The squid is fried in oil in turn on both sides until they turn golden brown. Do not cram them in the pan, they will stick together. If the dough becomes too viscous, dilute with 2-3 tablespoons of beer.
The fried squid are removed on absorbent paper napkins to remove excess oil.
Serve squid with lemon and a sauce to taste, I prepare a sauce to please my family whose secret recipe I will declassify right now: 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, 1 glass of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of ketchup, juice and peel from 1/2 lemon, salt, freshly ground pepper and 3 tablespoons of chopped green onion (or chives) leaves. If you put another glass of cold beer next to it, you really feel like you're on vacation!
Depending on the amount on the plate, breaded squid can be served as an appetizer, snack or & # 8230 you can really get full (as we did). Good appetite!
I learned the recipe for the dough from Maya, who posted it on the kitchen years ago, after learning it from Jamie. :)
Some useful tips.
Use for ready-made meatballs instead of buying them. In this case, the dish will become tastier due to the preservation of meat juice.
These are all recommendations, now you know exactly how to cook amazing meatballs with homemade sauce.
Discover new culinary perspectives, taking advantage of the chance to cook different recipes for delicate meatballs.!
Finally, we will present the American version of meatballs. By the way, very easy and useful:
The cocktail, originally from Cuba, has many preparation options, a similar drink being Caipirinha, from Brazil. Daiquiri is based on the combination of rum, lime juice and sugar.
4 cl rom (Havana Club)
2 cl lime juice
1 cl burnt sugar syrup
Put the ingredients in a shaker full of ice. Stir vigorously for a few seconds, as long as the ice cools the alcohol, not melts. The contents are then poured into a cocktail glass with a wide neck. Serve decorated with half a slice of lemon.
Whiskey is based on wheat, rye, corn or barley and can be made anywhere in the world. It must also be composed of 51 percent of a specific grain and be aged in an oak barrel.
elections our whiskey: whiskeys Scotch (The Glenlivet) and Irish (Jameson) are the consistent choices, but let's not reduce a whiskey from Texas (balconies), Tennessee (Jack Daniel & # 39s), Illinois (Koval) or New York (Pine Barrens).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook and stir until the onion is delicate and begins to bury around the edges, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the pasta sauce to the onion mixture. Add the water to the empty jar, close and stir to loosen the rest of the pasta sauce and add to the pan, along with the uncreated tomatoes. Bring to a boil frequently so that the mixture does not burn on the bottom.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in the large pot of boiling water according to the instructions on the package until al dente. Test the pasta by making bites. If the inside is not white and the pasta is firm but delicate, it is done.
- A few minutes before the spaghetti is done, add the melted cheese to the pasta sauce. Cook and mix, using a wire mesh, until the cheese melts and the sauce is creamy. Cream cheese may not completely dissolve in the sauce because the sauce is acidic, but it is OK. It will taste great.
- Drain the pasta and immediately add to the pan with the sauce. Toss for a few minutes, then serve.
You can add anything you like to this minced garlic, Parmesan cheese, chopped mushrooms with onions, grated carrots or even some spinach leaves. Use your imagination and think about what would taste good in this combination of recipes. Then write it down so you can reproduce it next time!
Cook a delicious tomato soup for the best recipes
The homeland of this unique ship is Europe. It was cooked relatively recently, just over 250 years ago. For a long time, imported tomatoes were decorative and unsuitable for food. In Russia, this vegetable began to grow vegetables much later, not more than two centuries ago, but today it is quite difficult to imagine modern kitchens without tomatoes.
The most lively representative of the tomato soup is the traditional Spanish cream gazpacho.
It is prepared from ground tomatoes with the addition of pepper, cucumber and garlic. Often, in a similar bowl, add other products: toast, ham, fish or other seafood. In Spain, such a soup is served in the summer during any holiday, it is considered a variety of our okroshki. However, Italian tomato soup is prepared with the addition of herbs, cheese, cream or milk.
General principles of training
The magnificent tomato soup is the best way to diversify the summer menu. On hot days, it is served cold, such as Spanish gazpacho, and this winter can be a thick, rich, and put on her hot table. Most often, for cooking such a meal the following types of tomatoes are used: "heart fir" or "raspberry". Such tomatoes give the plate a beautiful, bright color, lift the mood and saturate the body with energy.
With minimal heat treatment, the amount of fruit increases, so tomato soup is the best option for a healthy menu. Very popular with this soup that wants to lose several pounds, because, in addition to its low calorie content, it has the ability to quickly saturate the body.
Main products and ingredients
The basis of this first dish, of course, are tomatoes. You need to choose bright red fruits, preferably directly from the garden. If the dish is not prepared in season, greenhouse tomatoes should be replaced with canned ones, because greenhouse vegetables will not give such a beautiful color. Many use tomato juice or puree diluted with water.
As the second main ingredient it should be green. Not only will the soup with the addition of onions, dill, parsley, other greens will become very tasty and bright in color, but still it will be rich in vitamins, minerals contained in herbs.
Roddit Household: Recipes, DIY, Lifehacks, Hobbies - 23.11.2020
In this weekly thread you can discuss everything you have done around the house and any interests you have - details and pictures are encouraged!
Have you prepared anything delicious? Have you repaired any old furniture? Do you have a hobby that you are proud of? Did you make that old car start? Did you find a recipe from grandma or a tool from grandpa and do you want to share it with others? This thread is for you.
This thread will be created every two weeks, every month. Previous posts.
I found the ultimate muffin recipe: https://gabitzasgreenkitchen.com/briose-simple-cu-lapte-batut/ Just amazing, they are super fluffy and melt in your mouth. I go well with fruit through them.
I dug the pit and poured concrete for a pole with socket + bulb: https://imgur.com/a/FuQ8JHb
The second tube is for three-phase, when I activate it in the spring.
If you ever reach the anaf site because you need an online account on their site for various reasons, use the link https://www.anaf.ro/InregPersFizicePublic/ to register. I struggled for 20 minutes to find him and they don't seem to want to be found.
No cool, how can an account here help me, as an individual (I don't have pfa)?
Knowing how to do it in advance, maybe I need it.
You are a god among mortals.
Do we cook anything else? Gatim!
And a cake with apple sauce without egg. I know the cake looks a little simplistic, and "unmade". I don't really know how to decorate a cake. I have a cream of mascarpone with whipped cream in it, some maple syrup. The cake is dense in texture, and a little & quotumed & quot. It has become my favorite cake, even if it looks like this.
I was trying to fool the hunger until I saw your pictures.
Are bagels made by you or do you buy them commercially?
I found a cool bakery that sells the best bread I've ever eaten in my life, fluffy and soft core on the inside, perfectly browned and crispy crust on the outside, I eat it like a cake, empty.
however, I would also enjoy it with a sauce. I just don't know what would work. preferably something with tomato sauce, some onions, etc. do you have any particular recipe for super tasty sauce that is only good for bread with?
something Italian with Parmesan and tomato olive oil
The French eat plain bread, with butter and a little salt. Grandma made the Transylvanian version - bread rubbed with garlic on the edge, where the crust is, then greased with a little lard.
A simple and good sauce as you want (I know pasta) is made like this: cook a small onion in oil well, add mashed tomatoes or diced normal tomatoes, let it boil for 10-15 minutes, finally add basil.
I'm not with tomatoes, but hummus or labneh still work very well, you can find the recipes on the net.
You can try olive oil with chilli flakes and garlic slices, if you don't want animal fat. But a fat cream would go great with warm bread. You can put mayonnaise and caramelized onions to make french onion dip, as if someone had asked about it on the other thread.
Butter, duck lard, a cream cheese with smoked trout, a quality pate / caltabos.
Maybe an onion dish? Or a french onion soup?
Unfortunately I don't have a good recipe for them, but that's an idea.
I have been renovating a summer kitchen for some time, complete renovation with new cabinets on the walls, faience, paving, tiled steps, a whole mess. At one point I came down the stairs, lost my balance and landed in an unnatural position. I didn't suffer anything (I have experience in these landings), but the ladder became unbalanced and in the fall it hit the electric hob, which it left with permanent traumas.
As a responsible husband, I took some pictures and sent them to my wife with a message: We just committed suicide. She also sent me a picture after a few minutes.