We prepared these turkey meatballs without egg and without oil, respecting the requirements of the diet recommended by the nutritionist. If you want and are inventive, you can. It can be eaten very well. The family also ate meatballs. They were very satisfied. The presentation picture, the final was consumed ahead of time: D I am posting this recipe for the benefit and inspiration of those who want to eat healthy.
- Use any combination of vegetables. Sweet potatoes, carrots and zucchini would also be good choices.
- This dish is great on its own or you can add a sauce and serve it over pasta if you prefer.
- The meatballs can also be fried in a pan in 1 teaspoon of olive oil over medium-high heat for about 15 to 18 minutes until cooked through. However, the mixture is quite moist, so it does better with baking to keep its rounded shape.
- 500 g minced meat (mix, pork, beef, chicken, turkey, etc.)
- 1 carrot ras fin
- 1 large potato
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 eggs
- dill and fresh parsley
- salt, pepper, dried thyme
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Oven bowl, lid, enameled cast iron, 6.6L, round, red
Prima Latte II Red Coffee Espresso
Casserole for vacuuming food 1.8 L
Don't miss any recipes or find out what else
we set up on
To be up to date with the latest news and promotions enter your email address and click the send button
We assure you that your information will be kept secure and at any time you can change your mind by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
500 g of turkey meat, 1 large broccoli flower, 1 bell pepper, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 3-4 tablespoons breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 3 cloves garlic, salt and pepper - to taste
Boil the turkey meat. Boil broccoli for 4 minutes in hot water. Put the boiled turkey meat in the food processor and mix it well. Put it in a bowl. Pass with a broccoli fork, add it over the turkey meat. Chop the bell pepper into small cubes. Grind the garlic. Add the pepper, garlic, beaten eggs, breadcrumbs, tomato paste over the turkey and mix everything well. Wallpaper a tray with baking paper, grease it with olive oil. Model meatballs from the meat mixture. If you want them fluffier, you can add half a teaspoon of baking soda to the mixture. Put the tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes, turning the meatballs after the first 10 minutes. Remove when browned. Serve hot or cold with a lot of appetite!