- Dish type
- Berry cheesecake
- Raspberry cheesecake
A gorgeous baked cheesecake is topped with a dreamy mixture of raspberry jam and whipped cream. You can actually use any jam here to change the flavour of the cheesecake!
39 people made this
- 450g cream cheese, softened
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (23cm) digestive biscuit base
- 340g raspberry jam
- 150ml whipping cream
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:25min ›Extra time:2hr chilling › Ready in:2hr40min
- Preheat oven to 170 C / Gas 3.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Pour cake mixture over digestive biscuit base. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- For the topping: In a medium bowl, fold the raspberry jam into the whipped cream. Spread over top of cooled cheesecake and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(44)
Reviews in English (35)
This was pretty good! I added a cup of melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and made a raspberry chocolate cheesecake--YUM!-15 Nov 2003
I just made this for a ladies tea and it was a huge success. I used a small 8" springform pan and used one package of neufchatel cheese instead of 2 full-leaded. Loved it!-11 Jun 2002
This was a all around good recipie. The mousse is great (although halving the amount of the jam and whip topping would still cover the whole cheesecake). I was slightly disappointed by the recommended cook time. I may have messed something up along the way, but I had it in the oven for around 35 minutes, and it still wasnt done. Cut back on the ingredients for the mousse and increase the cooking time, and this recipe might be a five star.-29 Aug 2005