Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Soup with green vegetables, lentils and yogurt:
- The leeks are washed, cut in half and sliced into juliennes.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes.
- The sausages are cut into rounds.
- Lightly heat the leeks. Be careful, leeks burn easily because they have thinner leaves than onions, if they are not supervised.
- Pour the chicken juice on top. Sarati.
- Add the carrot to the boil.
- After 15 minutes, add the meatballs, green vegetables and lentils.
- Bring to the boil for another 15 minutes and test if the ingredients have penetrated.
- Taste and salt / pepper if needed.
- When serving, add the greens on top.
- We added the yogurt directly to the plate.
- If you like, add extra lemon juice.
- We also had breads prepared in the oven, at home.
Good appetite !!!
Be careful, leeks burn easily because they have thinner leaves than onions, if they are not supervised.
Greek yogurt usually has 10% fat and successfully replaces sour cream. In addition, they do not become lumpy like a poor quality cream.
- The slim menu can start any day of the week. if you want to start on Monday, send us the order by Friday, 14:00. orders received after this time will be processed on Monday, and the menu will reach you starting Tuesday.
- payment is made online, if you need an invoice, don't forget to send us your details.
- the menu is displayed on the weekend for the current week, so you know in advance what you will enjoy.
- if there are changes (delivery address, on one of the days you are not at the location to take over the menu, etc.), please let us know the day before, until 14:00. after this time, our colleagues are no longer at the office to make the change, and the menu will be delivered according to the details previously established.
- the slim menu can be picked up directly from rawdia or can be delivered without an additional shipping fee.
GREEN LENTIL CREAM SOUP
100 g green lentils
the white part of a leek
1 bell pepper
homemade broth about 5-6 tablespoons
3 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil spices: cumin, turmeric, paprika
METHOD OF PREPARATION
I left the lentils to hydrate overnight, then I boiled them a little (they boil harder than the red one). I added the larger chopped root vegetables, I left it for about 10-15 minutes, I added the pepper, the broth, the garlic and the zucchini. I left it on low heat and when everything was cooked I put the oil and spices.
I blended everything.
It turned out good! Cumin gives an extraordinary taste!
Check that there is enough water, it is better to put more at the beginning or don't forget to add it along the way because it may come out too thick, depending on how you like it.
The amount is for three people because we love lentils.
Lentil food recipe for fasting or with sausages
Lentil food recipe for fasting or sausages. Lentils with vegetables and tomato sauce. A simple and healthy fasting food or a tasty garnish for fried or boiled sausages, meatballs or fried meats. Lentil recipes. Fasting food recipes. Sausage recipes.
How to cook lentils? How to cook dried green or orange lentils? A vegan vegetable recipe.
This lentil dish is really good! I make it with onions, garlic, carrots, peppers (optional) and tomato juice and I flavor it with cumin, in Transylvanian style. I also put a teaspoon of paprika (paprika) for extra color and flavors. Some people put a bay leaf, it's not wrong either.
In Transylvania and Banat, lentil food is made for the New Year (New Year's Eve). It is a tradition taken from Catholics and evangelicals and it is said that lentils eaten on New Year's Eve bring abundance into the home. The Germans call it Linsen, the Italians lentils, the English lentils, the French lentils and the Hungarians lentils. The most famous is the green lentil of Puy (lentille vert du Puy) & # 8211 a region of France.
I've done one in the past lentil salad with raw green onions and pumpkin oil & # 8211 recipe here. It can be served both hot and cold as a stand-alone or as a garnish.
Most often I use dry green lentils but you can also choose the varieties of orange or black lentils (beluga lentils). To shorten the cooking time of this kind you can also use canned lentils from the market. They only contain lentils boiled in salted water. In the picture below you can see the lentil I used.
Be aware that lentils (unlike dried beans) boil very quickly and should not be soaked for hours in cold water. It is not even mandatory to boil it separately, especially if the recipe provides a certain amount of liquid (as in this case). For safety, you can still burn the lentils in salted water but do not boil them completely because they disintegrate.
From the quantities below we obtained approx. 4 servings of lentil food.
Ligia & # 8217s Kitchen: Lentil soup with green onions
Even if there are many variants of lentil soup, today I present a very quick recipe to see how to make the simplest lentil soup.
Lentil soup with green onions
- Servings: 3-5
- Duration: 5 mins
- Difficulty: super-easy
- 300 g boiled red lentils
- 2 green onions
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1.5 liters of hot water
- salt never tastes good
- leaves for decoration
Add all the ingredients in the blender and mix until it becomes like a cream soup. We can also use the preset function of the blender, pressing the button with the soup symbol. At the end of the mixing program, the blender will heat the soup very easily, making it very good to serve.
Consumption and storage:
Eat the soup on the spot or you can keep it in a glass container with a lid. It can be reheated at most once, because it will change its taste, color and texture. Cooked vegetarian food should be eaten immediately after cooking, in order to benefit from existing proteins and minerals.
- 1 link green onion
- 2 small pumpkins
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 small gulie
- 200 grams of red lentils
- 1 small carrot
- tomato juice to taste (I had prepared since autumn)
- salt pepper)
- 1 cumin powder
- 3 l of plain water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- For decoration:
- sour cream / yogurt
- cumin seeds
- chilli flakes (optional)
- Wash the lentils in more water and leave them to hydrate in water with a little lemon juice (I left it for only 1 hour, I didn't have time for more)
- Wash the vegetables and peel them (I left the zucchini peeled because they were small and very fresh)
- Cut the vegetables into pieces and place in the pot.
- Add lentils, water and a pinch of salt.
- Boil quickly (I boiled everything in a pressure cooker, about 4 minutes from boiling).
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes, then pass everything with a vertical blender.
- Add the tomato juice (I put about 1 cup of juice, because it was a little thin) and the oil and mix well.
- Fits salt and spiper.
- Serve hot, with sour cream / yogurt and croutons, or cold, as an appetizer.
- good appetite!
The cups in which we presented the soup were offered by Vase Yena and are the ones in the image below:
If you like my recipe, do not hesitate, share it on social channels or leave me a comment here. Thank you!
Red lentil soup
I received from Radu Popovici a very dear book to me & # 8220Repets of 30 minutes & # 8221, because such recipes characterize me, and the book is from the Reader & # 8217s Digest collection, where the best books in the field come from. In my opinion.
Cabbage Soup Diet - Recipe and Instructions
The cabbage soup diet is one of the oldest and most effective, still popular today. Cabbage is so praised in diets due to the very good results in terms of weight loss in a relatively short time.
Cabbage Soup Diet - Recipe and Instructions
This cabbage weight loss diet lasts 1 week, and is a gentle detoxifying means for the whole body.
• 1 large head of cabbage
• 5 onions
• 2 green or red peppers
• 1-2 large tomatoes or 2 tablespoons of tomato juice / broth
• 1 medium celery
• 1 tablespoon of cereals or legumes of your choice: peas, barley, lentils
• chopped green parsley
• salt and pepper to taste, hot peppers
• the water
This healthy soup can be consumed in any quantity, whenever we are hungry. Some supporters of this diet say: the more cabbage soup we eat, the more kilograms we will lose.
Fruits of any kind are allowed on this first day. Watermelon and melon are best suited for this diet because they contain 90% water and almost no calories. The fruit can be eaten as such or as a salad. You can also drink unsweetened tea or coffee. Cabbage soup is consumed at least once a day.
Any vegetables, in any quantities, are allowed. The best are green leafy vegetables: spinach, leurd, lettuce, broccoli. At dinner you can eat a large baked potato with a little butter and greens. Cabbage soup is consumed at least once a day.
On the third day you will eat cabbage soup, as well as vegetables and fruits, as you like. In these first 3 days of the diet, up to 2 kilograms can be eliminated.
At breakfast you can eat 2-3 bananas with yogurt. Cabbage soup is consumed at least once a day.
You can add chicken or fish to the menu, about 300-600 grams of meat. It can be prepared in the oven with 6 tomatoes. Remember: at least one bowl of cabbage soup a day.
Lean meat and vegetables, and cabbage soup are allowed on this day.
Brown rice with vegetables, natural fruit juice and cabbage soup is recommended.
At the end of this week of treatment, the scale can look 4-5 kilograms less. If you have lost more than seven kilograms in these 7 days, it is recommended to take a shorter break from this diet or from a more restrictive diet to maintain weight: no fries, lots of sweets, carbonated drinks, fats or pastries.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Soup with green vegetables, lentils and yogurt - Recipes
Jumari with green summer vegetables
Green vegetables such as kale contain a lot of calcium, folic acid and fiber, essential nutrients for heart health.
- 2 cups kale, without ribs (green cabbage created), chopped 5 large eggs 5 large egg whites a ground cumin powder salt 0.25 cup lean ham, chopped 2 green onions, cleaned, finely chopped
In a large saucepan with boiling salted water, cook kale for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the water and drain. Rinse with cold water. It drains well.
In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with the whole eggs, cumin and salt.
Grease a large Teflon pan with a little oil. Heat to the right heat. Add the egg composition. Stir for 2-3 minutes, until the eggs begin to thicken. Add kale, ham and green onions. Leave it on the fire for about 2-3 minutes, stirring from time to time, until the scrambled eggs are ready.