Crispy snitel in breadcrumbs with delicious mushroom and sour cream sauce, I invite you virtually to the table ...
- For snails:
- 3 medium chicken breasts cut as for snails
- 1/2 packet breadcrumbs
- 3 pua
- 2 tablespoons flour
- a cup of fried oil (palm)
- For the sauce:
- 7 medium mushrooms
- 40 gr butter
- 200 gr smanatana
- 350 ml milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- nutmeg (optional)
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken schnitzel in mushroom and sour cream sauce:
Beat the breast slices, salt them and set them aside. Beat eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and mix them with two tablespoons of flour. Put the breadcrumbs on a plate. Pass each slice of schnitzel through the floured egg and then well through the breadcrumbs and fry them in oil, being careful not to burn them. We turn them twice on each side (I do so). We take them out on a plate after draining them well of oil.
We make sauce:
Put the butter in the prepared pan over low heat, melt it and add the sliced mushrooms. I sautéed them for five minutes. We mix the flour in a bowl with a few tablespoons of milk, taking care not to make lumps, then we pour all the milk. Put the mushrooms in the pan. Leave for another two or three minutes and add the cream. Let it cook for ten minutes, stirring carefully so as not to burn the sauce. Season with salt, add pepper and nutmeg (optional).
And we serve the sauce over the schnitzel, taking care to have a good salad with it.
Mushroom sauce with cream & # 8211 turns any dish into a real culinary masterpiece!
We present you a recipe for a delicious mushroom and cream sauce. It is a very fine, creamy and aromatic sauce, which is prepared quite simply and quickly. Even novice housewives will be able to give the simplest dishes an unforgettable taste. If desired, you can use both champignon and ghebe mushrooms. The sauce combines perfectly with fish or chicken. Likewise, the sauce can be used as a salad dressing, it successfully replaces cream or mayonnaise.
Method of preparation
1. Wash and clean the mushrooms. Cut them into medium-sized pieces.
2. Peel the onion. Cut it into cubes.
3. Pour oil into a hot pan. Fry the onion in a pan with hot oil until lightly browned.
4. Add the mushrooms to the pan and stir. Fry for 5 minutes.
5. Season the mushrooms with salt. If desired, add 1/4 glass of water or chicken broth (the amount of liquid depends on how thick the sauce will be). Sprinkle them with flour and mix well. Fry over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
6. Pour the fried onions into the food processor bowl.
7. Add the cream to the bowl (do not pour it all, because with it you will adjust the density of the sauce).
8. Wash and chop the parsley.
9. Add the parsley to the food processor bowl.
10. Turn on the robot and mix at medium speed. Match with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Refrigerate the sauce.
Recipes for Christmas! Pancakes stuffed with chicken and mushrooms in cream sauce…
Strange as it may seem to you, we are all different even in pancakes!
The French pancake is a bit more brittle and more porous than the mioritic one, it can't be reheated, because it breaks and dries out (crepe!).
Russian pancake, blini, is much thicker and with a more complicated composition than ours.
The Carpathian pancake is unique, therefore, in its supple simplicity, don't you finally feel a patriotic thrill? to the glory of the ancestral and fruitful glia? Not desperate I am still gripped by the thrill "NATIONAL DAY ”)! Long live Our pancake!
Of CHRISTMAS you can try something special and very tasty!
Pancakes stuffed with chicken and mushrooms in sour cream sauce…
• l salt powder • 1 glass of cold milk (100 ml)
• Add milk and salt, and beat well together
• Allow to breathe for 1 quarter of an hour
• A long-tailed tin pan is greased with oil and heated over high heat
• Drain the oil in a saucepan, leave only a film on the pan, put it back on the fire
• Stir the paste (with the polish) and fill about half a polish with the juice in a pan 20-25 cm in diameter
• Pour and play the paste until it covers the entire bottom of the hot pan
• When the sheet has come off (we still help it on the edges) the pancake is turned with a wide knife (or by throwing, who can)
• Let it brown until it plays in the pan and pour it into the plate, where the endless list of sweet, salty, peppery, fruit, sausage, milk, and this time with… chicken and mushroom fillings awaits. cream sauce
Chicken breast without skin and bone - 1kg
3-4 cloves of garlic and a little finely chopped dill.
Cut the onion and dill as small as possible and sauté in a little oil (or butter)
Add the diced chicken breast and brown a little, then add the sliced mushrooms and suck. You can put a little salt and pepper or Delikat.
If the mushrooms will not leave enough water, add a little more chicken broth and let it boil over low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
Make a garlic paste by rubbing the crushed garlic with a little salt and oil until creamy. Add the sour cream over the garlic paste, stirring until it is completely incorporated, and at the end, finely chop the dill and put it in this composition.
Drain the chicken and mushroom stew from the soup and store in a bowl.
Over mushrooms and chicken, while they are still hot, put half of the sour cream sauce and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Roll the composition in pancakes and put the rest of the sour cream sauce on top of them!