- Dish type
- Bread rolls and buns
Using quark cheese and oil for these quick savoury rolls makes a lovely light dough.
Be the first to make this!
- 300g plain flour
- 250g quark (drained if wet)
- 8 tablespoons milk
- 6 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 100g fried onions
- 100g grated cheese
- 100g salami or ham
- Italian seasoning
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:40min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Mix all ingredients except the salami and seasoning.
- Chop the salami finely and mix with the dough. Carefully add salt and season with pepper and pizza seasoning. Shape into 16 small rolls.
- Bake on a greased baking tray in preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
If the quark is very wet, drain it in a colander lined with a tea towel for 30 minutes to remove some of the whey, then used as described.